LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Inventory Control Coordinator for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for the daily counting of all items related to the Cycle Count program. This position is responsible to investigate and maintain the Cycle Count program. Documentation must remain organized and accounted for. The Inventory Control Coordinator will reconcile inventory at supporting warehouses, and complete close out and other assignments to support month end accounting. This position reports directly to the Materials Supervisor.
- Post daily production receipts and usage in cycle count sheet
- ERP experience required
- Log and Maintain downtime reporting information
- Review inventory reports for trends to verify accuracy and identify efficiency improvements
- Monitors material lot numbers used to identify potential FIFO rotation concerns
- Reconcile, organize and file daily production paperwork
- Maintains and manages accurate Cycle Count Program
- Identify and initiates Daily/Weekly cycle counts of inventory
- Research inventory discrepancies to identify issues and initiate corrective action to resolve.
- Confirm discrepancies are tied back to inventory system and all paperwork
- Investigates shortages or overages and reconcile reasons for inventory adjustments
- Identify and clean up rounding issues in inventory system
- Other duties as assigned
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Breakthrough Thinking – able to think outside the box and strategically solve problems
- Change Catalyst – able to see need for change and drive the change through
- Holding People Accountable – able to empower others and hold accountable to deliverables
- Team Commitment – strong work ethic and team work essential
- Mechanical – Ability to read technical drawings and identify material call-outs
Education and/or Experience:
- Basic Arithmetic ability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.