LAUNCH TransTechs is hiring Heavy Duty Mechanic for preventative and routine maintenance on an extensive fleet of service cars, light trucks, medium trucks, and heavy trucks.
Pay: $20-$26/hr., depending on experience
Shift: M – F, 3:30 PM-Midnight
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine and preventative maintenance on extensive fleet of vehicles.
- Build, rebuild and repair all parts of automotive equipment.
- Diagnose any mechanical, electrical, and any other breakdown or failure.
- Inspect equipment used.
- When applicable use welding skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Equivalent of a high school diploma or GED & 3+ years of related equipment maintenance and repair.
- Must furnish own tools & steel toe boots.
- ASE or EVT certifications (current).
- Valid CDL-B driver’s license.
- Welding and/or fabrication skills and/or experience.
- Qualified to complete DOT inspections.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.