LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Expeditor with experience in creating deployment images and creating deployment scripts in Dell Kace for an opportunity in Gainesville, Texas.
Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments by performing the following duties.
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and confirms sequential delivery dates to department, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another.
- Monitors and controls movement of material and parts.
- Promotes cooperation and communication with employees in other departments.
- Keeps production parts organized and labeled in the work area.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 6+ years of expeditor experience.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Performs safety related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.