LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Assembler / Shelter Techs with assembly experience for an opportunity in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use air grinder, sanders, rivet guns, drill motors, hammers and various other assorted hand tools.
- Grind and sand parts to remove paint, burrs and smooth rough spots.
- Use cleaning agents as needed.
- Complete paperwork such as logs, work documents and part ticket numbers with information related to part such as quantities, descriptions, part numbers, destination, etc.
- Perform touch-up painting and gluing operations.
- Various assembly jobs.
- Work from verbal & written instructions.
- Keep various records as required.
- Perform operations that may require heavy lifting.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety standards, and be quality conscious.
- Maintain good attendance record, be self-motivated, and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous experience in production or construction preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic math functions
- Must be able to perform operations that may require heavy lifting
- Must be Safety, Quality conscious and dependable
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.