LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Receiving Inspectors with experience inspecting commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Receiving Inspector completes evaluations of incoming and outgoing materials to determine their condition against established standards and verifies the existence of the correct documentation and certification to support the materials. The Receiving Inspector is responsible for the effectiveness of AerSale’s inspection function, ensuring compliance with FAA Regulations and Customer requirements, and meeting customer quality expectations.
- Maintain the daily operation of the Repair Station in compliance with all applicable Code of Federal Regulations, Repair Station Procedures, customer requirements, and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Promote and support all AerSale safety initiatives and programs.
- Verify Vendor approval status;
- Verify Raw Material Certification, as required;
- Verify Certificate of Conformance (“C of C”), as required. A “C of C” is typically required for items such as standard hardware, oils, greases, etc.
- Verify General condition of items received for obvious damage;
- Verify Presence of vendor shipping ticket/packing list, including reference to AerSale Purchase/Repair Order;
- Verify Part numbers received against Purchase Order requirements;
- Verify Quantity received against Purchase Order requirements;
- Verify Compliance with all listed Supplemental Purchase Order Conditions.
- Verify Existence of a properly completed FAA Form 8130-3 for Inspected, Repaired, Overhauled or Modified components, as applicable. NOTE: If a “Dual Release” FAA Form 8130-3 is required by the Purchase Order ensure that the “Other Regulation as Specified in Block 12” block is checked in Block 14 of the 8130-3 and that the proper compliance statement is included in Block 12.
- Comply with all AerSale and customer training requirements.
- Promote and assist with On the Job training for newly hired inspection personnel.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ Years’ experience performing in an receiving inspection environment.
- Capable of interpreting drawings and blueprints to accomplish a specific task.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
- Some computer skills (knowledge of MS Office programs such as Word, Excel) are preferred.
Current A&P license required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- US citizenship or permanent resident alien status is required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.