LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Production Controller with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Goodyear, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Production Controller sets up and runs production control booth, providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Perform work within budgeted time within company, FAA and our customers’ standards of quality. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. Produces complete documentation package for each customer’s program. Works in a safe manner, eliminates waste and delivers a quality product on time.
- Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Sets up and maintains work card racks in production control booth. Maintains an efficient and organized production control booth at all times.
- Accurately inputs estimated labor hours on non-routines and update any changes from maintenance management into the system.
- Ensures all completed operations are thoroughly audited for completeness and accurately tallies in company and customer tally books.
- Updates status and enters corrective action for all completed operations into the system.
- Maintains a daily log in the production booth of any vital information for the ongoing shift.
- Advises Director of Quality of any problems requiring assistance and keep their lead informed of important matters.
- Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operations Manual.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Previous aircraft related experience required.
- Must have working knowledge of aircraft documentation.
- Knowledge of mainframe computer systems basic personal computer knowledge to include the following software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Read, write and understand the English language.
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute error free.
- Individual should be a highly motivated individual comfortable working with a minimum level of supervision.
- Ability to network across the company effectively and maintain good working relationship with all departments and employees
- Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a small firm environment, which requires a broad range of skills.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.