Electrical Environmental Technician (W275)
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking F-15 Electrical Environmental Technicians (W275) with experience conducting and supervising aircraft electrical and environmental functions for an opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and supervise aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E) functions activities.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, remove, install, repair, modify, overhaul and operate aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair cockpit and external lighting
- Troubleshoot and repair generator/emergency generator malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and repair aircraft wiring and connectors
- Remove and install Inertial Drive Generator (IDGI) and perform operational checks
- Remove and replace engine bay fire loop sensors
- Troubleshoot and repair ECS System Components and perform operational checks
- Train RSAF personnel to the 5 and 7 skill level
- Maintain technical orders and training records
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Graduate, or higher education.
- F15 Electrical Systems Technician courses from the U. S. Air Force or equivalent studies
- Professional / Specialty: F-15 Aircraft Electrical & Environmental (E&E) Craftsman / Level 7 (USAF)
- Total Number of years: 5, Years in Skill Level 7
- Ability to Diagnose / Repair F-15 electrical and environmental system malfunctions
- Troubleshoot aircraft wiring and effect repair
- Remove and replace Electrical / Environmental components and perform operational checks
- Isolate and repair cockpit internal and aircraft external lighting
- Extensive experience in diagnosing electrical malfunctions and utilizing schematics to effect repair
- Ability to instruct and certify Air Force personnel at the Journeyman / 5 Level and Craftsman / 7 Level
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.