LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A&P Mechanics with hangar and Line Maintenance experience for a position in Hillsboro, OR.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
A&P Mechanics perform all aspects of Line and Hangar Maintenance to include inspect, repair, modify and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. And ensure highest degree of safety and the aircraft is ready for scheduled flights.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of Lear repair experience.
- Active A&P license.
- Perform all airframe, power plant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements.
- Perform routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Present a clean and neat work area to our customers.
- Must be flexible with schedule to meet support requirements for 24/7 medevac operations.
- Current A&P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have corporate jet experience, prefer Gulfstream, Embraer, Legacy, Lear and Challenger aircraft experience
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.