A&P Mechanic – Falcon Crew Chief
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Falcon Crew Chief with corporate jet repair experience for an opportunity in Houston, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Falcon Crew Chief supervises a crew of technicians who perform routine maintenance and major inspections on aircraft and engines.
Appraises, recommends salary and other status changes, rewards, recognizes and disciplines members of the crew.
Assures that technicians are held accountable for the quality of the maintenance work that they perform.
Assigns work to crew members based upon scheduled outdates and the technical expertise of the various employees.
Provides technical guidance to technicians on aircraft maintenance as well as service bulletins, directives, and enhancements.
Must be up-to-date on scope of required maintenance for customers and coordinates efforts to ensure a timely turnaround
Qualifications and requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- A valid FAA A&P License is required.
- A minimum of 7-10 years heavy Falcon background experience at an OEM/MRO as an A&P Mechanic in corporate aviation.
- Extensive troubleshoot, repair and R&R experience on TFE731
- Demonstrated technical ability on airframes, in the areas of heavy maintenance, light maintenance, and service bulletins.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.