LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Measurement Technician for an opportunity in Issaquah, WA
The Measurement Technician performs complex measurement and certification processes in in a variety of industry sectors including aerospace, energy, shipbuilding and nuclear. The Technician utilizes advanced measurement equipment and software at customer locations across the US.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup, test, and calibration of measurement systems.
- Perform basic measurement tasks and generate reports within guidelines using the following equipment:
- Faro, API, and Leica Laser Trackers to include T-Scan and T-Probe.
- Faro Arm and Scan Arm attachment.
- Surphaser Scanner with Basis Software and the Creaform Handyscan Scanner.
- Nikon and Inca 3 Camera Photogrammetry System w/ V-Stars software.
- Perform measurement assignments using the following software programs:
- NRK – Spatial Analyzer Software
- Verisurf Software
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Flexibility for travel – this role is essentially 100% travel required.
- Strong mathematical and spacial analysis skills and experience
- Solid software and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.