Maintenance Supervisor-Direct Position
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a Commercial aircraft MRO in Kansas City, MO.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintenance Supervisor ensures all work performed by self or persons under their supervision, whether in-house or by a subcontractor, is performed in an airworthy manner and in compliance with approved technical data and has had all maintenance steps accomplished
Responsible for on-time delivery and adjustments to aircraft delivery schedules.
Coordinates with Marketing in terms of contract and customer related issues.
Regular and prompt attendance.
Effective and appropriate conduct with co-workers.
In this position a Supervisor may not supervise the maintenance, preventative maintenance, or alteration of, or approve and return to service, any aircraft, or part thereof, for which that Supervisor is rated unless that Supervisor has satisfactorily performed the work concerned at an earlier date.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current Airframe license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- 5+ years of commercial heavy check required.
- Lead or Management experience
- Boeing 737, 757, 767 experience is a plus.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to travel
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.