LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Inspector for a position in Kent, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Quality Inspector will Monitor and Measure Product to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Control nonconforming product Monitor manufacturing operations per manufacturing control plans
- Provide first article buyoffs for machined, sheet metal and assembled parts
- Provide First Article services as required including Net Inspect
- Verify equipment and instruments used in mfg processes are calibrated at specific intervals
- Assist with receiving inspection from various outside processes
- Verify equipment is operating correctly and safely
- Maintain quantities and operation accountability on manufacturing control plans
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to read manufacturing control plans including PCM’s
- 3+ years in aerospace manufacturing and fabrication assembly as a QA Inspector
- Knowledge of MSDS
- Understanding of Control of non-conforming product
- Quality Policy and objectives
- Must understand work instructions
- Familiar with geometric tolerance
- Excel and ERP system experience is a plus
- Intermediate computer skills
- High School Degree or GED
Tools – Proficient and recent experience with the following:
- Height Gauge
- CMM equipment
- Rockwell hardness tester
- Conductivity testing equipment
- Computer and software
- Personal safety Devices
Aerospace Quality Inspector Qualifications Competency Statements
Decision Making – Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
Verbal Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
Leadership – Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions.
Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
Motivation – Ability to inspire oneself and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
Resource Management (People & Equipment) – Ability to obtain and appropriate the proper usage of equipment, facilities, materials, as well as personnel.
Diversity Oriented – Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost