LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer for an opportunity in Kinston, NC
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Engineer ensures all aspects of delivered / finished articles are manufactured in accordance with quality system and customer requirements. He/she supports internal audits, initiates and reviews corrective and preventive action activities, and collaborates with internal and external customers, regulatory agencies, as well as suppliers to ensure quality requirements are met.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of Quality Engineer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related curriculum or equivalent experience/education/certification.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Quality Engineer, specific to manufacturing related quality functions.
- Must be experienced in PFMEA
- Must have Process Mapping
- Extensive knowledge in development and implementation of control plans
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and efficiently, with minimum supervision.
- Must be fluently proficient in the use of precision measurement equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.