School Bus Technician
School Bus Mechanic
LAUNCH TransTechs is looking for a School Bus Mechanics in Lehigh Acres, FL to diagnose malfunctions and perform vehicle repairs in accordance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines.
Shift: Day Shift
Pay: $17-$22 per hour, depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the Maintenance Department and Technicians (e.g. vehicle washing, vehicle or facility cleaning, vehicle fueling, facility maintenance and repair etc.) in accordance with established schedules.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and brings any unsafe practices or conditions to the attention of the supervisor.
- Records time and materials used for each assignment.
- Provides automotive repair and maintenance assistance to technical staff as assigned.
- Advises Lead Technician of unsafe maintenance conditions or practices and/or vehicle abuse..
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Equivalent of high school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of diesel maintenance/repair experience.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.