Human Resource Manager
We are looking for a HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, learning and development. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staffs.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 5 year or more experience in human resources or related field.
- 5 Years Experience in Aviation industry
- Familiar with Industry’s salary ranges and recruiting resources.
- Experience in handling government files related to foreign employees, such as work visa application, employment eligibility, etc.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.