Machine Operator I
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Machine Operator for an opportunity in Marysville, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate light-duty bench or floor-type machine tools and equipment. Maintain raw material inventory for Machine Shop.
- Perform basic machine tasks such as milling, turning, drilling, taping, deburring, and all bench operations including inspection.
- Produces and details a variety of small parts to conform to specifications.
- Performs finishing operations, such as electro-polishing, ultrasonic cleaning, media tumbling, etc.
- Tolerances normally are close but not difficult to maintain with the use of common jigs and fixtures.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all required paperwork.
- Participates in continuous improvement and team building activities.
- maintains productive working relationships with all team members.
- Maintain high quality and safety standards.
- Perform receiving and maintains raw material inventory for Machine Shop.
- Perform clean up, and tool inventory activities.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry Level Position
- No tools required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.