LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Electrical Technicians with aerospace mechanical and electrical experience for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Pay: $15.00 an hour, $22.50 on overtime
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate, assemble, modify, repair, test, and provide shop support to production and prototype wire harnesses and electrical assemblies.
- Constructs wire harnesses and panels by cutting, sorting, color-coding, measuring, stripping, crimping, soldering, and routing various lengths, types, and gauges of wire, heat-shrink, and other related materials.
- Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and cutting machines, heat guns, and associated tools.
- Follows schematics, drawings, and written or verbal instructions to set up and perform duties.
- Follow all safety procedures and reports unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Knowledgeable and able to apply shop math.
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, schematics, engineering dispositions and instructions.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.