LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Engine Mechanic with experience performing maintenance and repairs on commercial aircraft engines for an opportunity in Miami, FL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Engine Mechanics will assign work tasks, identify and order parts and perform maintenance which includes QEC removal, installation, engine disassembly and repair in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A&P License required.
- Miimum 5 years of experience in aircraft and/or jet engine experience.
- CFM-56 experience required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, audiogram and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.