Flight Line Maintenance Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Flight Line Maintenance Mechanic for an opportunity in Milwaukee, WI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and scheduled) work on various customer’s aircrafts
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; Effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, Jett Pro and FAA requirements
- Troubleshoots system(s); disassembles, repairs, and reassembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer
- Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions Collaborate with the air carrier Maintenance control center
Qualifications and requirements:
- Valid FAA A & P Certification
- Valid Driver License
- Flexible to work holidays, weekends, or nights
- 5 Years commercial line maintenance experience
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and radio) Must have great customer skills
- Must have own set of tools
- Must already be authorized to work in the United States and show evidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.