Maintenance Programs Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Programs Specialist with experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Regional Jet Aircraft in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain the Maintenance Program with associated Manuals and Task Cards.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication skills are required in the English language, both verbal and written.
- Background in Line/Hangar aircraft maintenance.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
- Experience in Maintenance Programs.
- Experience in developing task cards and technical documents.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional and Adobe Framemaker.
- Experience in using computer based tracking system.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Ability to lift, carry and move light to medium weight of 10 – 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs in order to access aircraft when in the hangar.
- There are prolonged periods during which individuals are working seated at a desk with their computer.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Working knowledge and understanding of MRB and MPD reports.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations.
- Familiarity with aircraft manuals, IPC, AMM, SRM etc.
- Technical writing skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of computer based tracking systems.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and coordinate with various groups.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be a self starter.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities and levels of personnel within and outside the company.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Must be flexible with regards to work schedule.
- Maintain the maintenance program and task card data bases.
- Measure and evaluate proposals and changes to the maintenance program.
- Revise, add or delete maintenance tasks per MRB revisions, Regulatory and Company requirements.
- Author, edit and format task cards as necessary.
- Work with Maintenance, Engineering, Quality Control and outside vendors in developing task cards.
- Prepare and coordinate revisions to the company Time Limits Manual and Task Card Manuals and relevant General
- Maintenance Manual chapters.
- Maintain the maintenance program in the computer based tracking system.
- Produce various reports as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work is performed in an enclosed work station and periodically in an open work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.