Diesel Technician – Mid Level 1st Shift
Shift: 1st, M- F
Pay: $17.00 – $23.00/hr., depending on experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains semi-trucks and related equipment including but not limited to; basic service, transmission replacements, engine troubleshooting.
- Administers fleet maintenance assists in troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Ensures compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Works closely with shop manager providing the status of maintenance and job completion.
- Identifies and recommends actions to improve operating efficiency.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED and 2+ years of mechanical experience.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- ASE Diesel Certifications Strongly Preferred.
- CDL Preferred, or able/willing to obtain.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.