Product Acceptance Specialist
Inspector – Product Acceptance Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Inspector – Product Acceptance Specialist for an opportunity in Charleston, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Verifies routine product conformance to design requirements.
Provides objective evidence of results.
Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring.
Identifies and documents discrepancies.
Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ years of related work experience.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.