1st and 2nd shift
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Assemblers for 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in Parsons, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Assembler is responsible for assembling components parts and installing hardware.
- Positions parts according to work order and blueprint specifications.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners including sealant and adhesives.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files, blenders, and rollers to produce close fit between parts.
- Operates drill press, hot dimpler, or riveting machine to assist in assembly operation.
- Operates spot welder machines.
- Continuously improve the assembly process and contribute to the teamwork necessary to continuously improve other processes.
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to use measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, scales, tape measure, and apply decimals
- Read and understand internal procedures and policies
- Understand and follow through on both verbal and written instructions
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.