LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Test Technician for an opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for troubleshooting circuits to component level, performing testing on LRU and circuit cards, writing test and failure reports, operating custom and commercial off the shelf test equipment. Designs test fixtures. Other tasks include some rework of circuit cards, building cables and performing calibration activities
Qualifications and requirements:
- Associates degree
- Basic computer skills (e.g. data entry, email, machine interface etc)
- Good communication and organization skills
- Some weekends and second shift may be required.
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be able to verify U.S. Person Status as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.