CNC Journeyman Machinist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a CNC Journeyman Machinist for an opportunity in Redmond, WA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Highly experienced CNC Journeyman Machinist to set up, program and operates CNC mills and machining centers to fabricate precision parts per engineering specifications. The CNC Journeyman Machinist works with minimal supervision and is able to provide assistance and direction to others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Set-up, program and run multiple machining operations in CNC mills
- Must have experience in precision CNC machining
- Able to read, write and edit G and M codes
- Excellent blue print reading skills
- Experience with all manual inspection equipment
- GD&T knowledge and experience a plus
- 5 axis experience a plus
Required Skills and Education
- 5+ years of experience on 3 axis mills
- High school diploma/GED or graduation from certified technical school, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- A U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or a “protected individual”, as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.