Injection Molding Operator
Injection Mold Operator
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an experienced Injection Mold Operator in aerospace machining for an opportunity in Renton, Washington.
Candidate operates a thermoplastic injection molding machine on a daily basis, striving to produce high quality plastic parts, safely and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates injection molding machine
- Conducts inspection of injection molded components to ensure conformance to drawings and blueprints
- Work in conjunction with Injection Molding Engineer to improve processes and address any possible issues
- Ability to read blueprints, parts and assembly prints
- Occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Regularly lifts and moves up to 55 pounds
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Strong planning with multitasking skills with attention to detail
- Have a proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability and responsibility
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.