Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representive
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opportunity in Rockford, IL.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers. Digest large amounts of data quickly, deal with ambiguity, be decision-oriented, a quick leaner and open minded.
- Receipt, review and processing of customer orders, RFQ’s and discrepancies in accordance with standard terms and conditions or customer specific contractual obligations.
- Extensive internal interface with various support organizations within the organization.
- Ensuring all necessary flow-downs to supply chain, shipping, quality, etc. are communicated timely and accurately.
- Management of contracts to include assistance with customer delivery status inquiries, customer delivery expedite requests, the implementation of contract modifications to standard work and other customer requests as needed.
- Responsible for assisting with timely payment from customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in customer service or contracts with a Bachelor’s Degree needed.
- Good oral and written communication skills essential for interaction with customers.
- Microsoft applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- SAP knowledge
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.