Auto Utility Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Mechanical Assemblers for an opportunity in Salt Lake City, UT
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Working for a large aerospace company performing assembly and disassembly of different kinds of bag carts and transporters to make repairs to the damaged sections of the products. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Responsible for utilizing appropriate tooling, equipment and materials to accomplish maintenance functions including but not limited to the following: inspections, repairing, removing and replacing components on all non-motorized equipment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Welding skills are desired, but not required.
- Experience with automotive tire mounting and balancing is also desired.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- General mechanical skills.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Basic knowledge and experience using computers is required, including the following computer programs: Outlook (email), work order and part ordering program, ability to use on-line manual system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.