Non-destructive Inspector / Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Non-destructive Inspectors and Technicians for an opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabrication/Assembly Inspector Machine/Tooling Inspector
- Possess the skills, knowledge and education to operate Multi-Axis automated ultrasonic systems
- Possess the skills, knowledge and education to perform non-destructive inspection in a repair station environment
- Teach/program multi axis non-destructive test machines that perform complex motions
- Ability to investigate and document Root Cause analysis and Corrective action (non-disciplinary)
- Perform process and hardware audits and surveillance
Qualifications and requirements:
- Temp to full time hire.
- Candidate must be able to start ASAP.
- Must be available for 1st or 2nd Shift.
- Must partake in face to face or in-person client interview.
- Technical / School training preferred.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Good computing skills
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.