LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer for an opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops processes, systems, and equipment that ensure the quality, reliability, and system safety of company or procured products and services.
- Provides quality system design and analysis review to validate the integrity of quality decisions that affect products and services.
- Analyzes contractual, product definition, and specification requirements for the development or modification of methods, procedures, and metrics needed to ensure that quality standards and practices are attained.
- Analyzes and provides material review dispositions for nonconforming materials, parts, and equipment.
- Performs scientific evaluations and analyses and processes audits.
- Tests and approves products, processes, equipment, and measurement systems.
- Ensures that resulting processes provide for configuration management.
- Participates in design and product reviews to ensure that producibility, inspectability, reliability, safety, Quality System integrity, and business process management objectives are met.
- Performs such research as bench marking to industry standards; analyzes and compiles performance reports and process control statistics in order to determine and improve process capability or product quality.
- Performs root cause analyses.
- Recommends and supports the implementation of corrective actions that are necessary to reduce or eliminate non-conformance to design specifications. Interfaces with company employees, suppliers, customers, and regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with contractual, company, and regulatory requirements. Develops and uses statistical methodologies to ensure that specified levels of safety, reliability, and process capability are achieved, maintained, or improved.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Engineering degree in related curriculum or equivalent experience/education/certification.
- Must wear multiple hats and be flexible.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and urinalysis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.