Final Line Mechanic III
Final Line Mechanic
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Final Line Mechanic with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Savannah, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform aircraft installation of parts and components, lines, cables, etc. in area assigned using required tools and appropriate prints, specifications, and operational requirements to complete work assigned through final inspection, and assure conformance to specifications. Train other team members in methods and procedures. May serve as an acting Team Coordinator as required.
- Perform the most complex structure or aircraft installations, repairs, rework or tests, requiring familiarity with all functions of components and systems to be installed; ensure all parts/assembly meet requirements.
- By using proper documentation and control, manage all parts and disposition of parts in assigned work station.
- Instruct and assist other team members in interpretation of blueprints, drawings, and engineering orders; develop methods and shop aids to resolve production installation difficulties and problems.
- Coordinate work with other departments to ensure smooth workflow.
- Responsible for quality and efficiency of own installations; make repairs per discrepant material tags, material review request; performs necessary work to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment to successfully complete component installation.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and structural problems.
- Update and sign required logs and records as required.
- May be required to plan and organize workloads and resource requirements.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs and comply with all safety regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School graduate/GED.
- Airframe and Power Plant License preferred, not required.
- Five (5) years aerospace/aviation experience.
- Solumina and Smarteam experience preferred.
- Requires ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams and use all tools required to do the job.
- Ability to perform work such as basic drilling, reaming, ship fitting parts, etc.
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs, work in small-space restricted areas and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.