Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a QC Inspector for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Quality Control Inspector Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection duties utilizing engineering drawings and orders, work instructions, technical specifications, QA procedures and instructions, and other related documents.
- Perform preliminary and progressive inspections of aircraft structure and systems, verify functional operation, final inspections, inspect for FOD and verify paperwork. Witness, verify and document specified manufacturing process steps.
- Perform conformity/first article inspections to ensure compliance with FAA approved procedures.
- Perform transfer and consolidated inspections.
- Ensure the proper use and storage of area tools and equipment.
- Conduct work in a manner that enhances own/other employees health and safety, product safety and promotes risk reduction; and cooperate and contribute toward the overall success of the Safety program at the local level.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing personnel.
- Perform area inspections to ensure compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Quality Control Inspector Qualifications and requirements:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year quality inspection experience or 2 years GAC manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience or equialent aerospace experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAC CATIA or blueprint reading and interpretation, GAC work instructions, technical specifications and GAC QA Manual.
- Highly proficient in the use of all job related tools and equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.