Quality Control Inspector
Flammability Airworthiness Inspector
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Flammability Airworthiness Inspector for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Flammability Airworthiness Inspector will acquire accurate information pertinent for fabrication and Inspection of flammability test samples required to show proof of flammability for materials used in the aircraft during the completion interior installation. Responsible for all Quality Control inspection pertaining to flammability issues for the ODA and Repair Station.
- Responsible for review and approval of aircraft documentation.
- Complete flammability request forms for the fabrication of test samples.
- Fabricate flammability test samples as required.
- Keeps accurate, neat and legible records of the work performed on aircraft.
- Writes discrepancies and keeps track of all work order documents.
- Completes turnover for the succeeding individual to assure continuity of process.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3 years inspection experience on aircraft.
- Ability to read engineering drawings or blueprints.
- Ability to use hand tools and equipment.
- Will require good physical condition due to being on feet most of the shift.
- Sedentary position with heavy keyboard usage.
- Occasional unassisted manual lifting and carrying of up to 25 lb.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong knowledge of FARs 21,25,43,91,135 and 145, and knowledge of ODA/FAA Conformity requirements.
- Other CD, DQR or GA stamp 180 Days required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.