LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanics with structural assembly experience experience on aircraft for an opportunity in Savannah, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures mechanics will perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
Qualifications and requirements:
- One (1) year related structural assembly experience
- Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6″ scale.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.