B Level Diesel Technician
Pay: $22.00 – $32.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: 3rd M – Sat 9pm – 6am or 2nd M – F 1pm – 9:30pm
Job Duties Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, rebuild and repair fleet diesel equipment (tractors, trailers, refrigeration units).
- Complete preventative maintenance of fleet diesel equipment.
- Complete thorough documentation for work orders of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- May be required to operate a company vehicle to diagnose and repair equipment as part of a road-side service call.
- May participate in regular meetings with customer.
- Ensure equipment has required licensing and registration prior to being deemed as “roadworthy”.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Install, replace, and repair onboard computers (XRS or XataNet) and/or cameras (Drive Cam)
- Work in a safe manner, per company, local, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Train other employees, act as a mentor.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years related maintenance & repairs experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 50 pounds, occasionally lift, push and/or pull weights in excess of 100 pounds.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Able to utilize an on board computer and desktop computer.
- ASE certifications (including Master-T) a huge plus
- Valid driver’s license – ability to obtain CDL-B preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.