VIP Interior Mechanic
VIP Interior Technician
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a VIP Interior Technician for an opportunity in Waco, Texas
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
VIP Interior Technician will prioritize daily/weekly work assignments in support of the department schedule, production targets and overall aircraft completion.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years experience as an Aircraft Interiors Installer.
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints and engineering documentation.
- Advanced knowledge of wide-body VIP aircraft installation and/or fabrication processes applicable to the specific position, such as removal and installation of galleys, monument cabinets, closets, lavatories, side ledges, bulkheads, doors, panels; working with composite panels made from Nomex honeycomb, fiberglass, Lexan, acrylic materials, etc..
- Qualified candidates must possess a high degree of leadership abilities to build rapport and motivate a team.
- Must have the ability to use hand tools such as pneumatic tools
- Must have own tools.
- Tools must be shadowed.
- Must be able to pass physical
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.