LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Material Clerks for an opportunity in Wilson, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Material Clerks will perform various tasks on a warehouse environment, have interaction with customers and other parties, and use technology to arrange transportation and provide general support.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience coordinating and arranging shipping activities
- Preparing shipping documents (Domestic and International)
- Providing tracing and tracking
- Arranging/booking transportation
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must have computer skills – office application knowledge such as MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH provides you with a real benefits package, including access to company-sponsored medical/dental insurance and a 401k program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.