LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Welders for an opportunity in Wilson, NC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Welders will weld extinguisher components using heliarc, TIG, and GATW welding equipment in accordance with blueprints, welding diagrams and operation sheets.
Qualifications and requirements:
- TIG Welding experience is required.
- Must have 3+ years welding experience and the ability to attain required operating certifications.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- The ability to perform the following welds: Clamp to Tube, Bracket to Tube, Lugs & Doublers, Fittings.
- The ability to interpret schematics and/or technical drawings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail in order to ensure safety and quality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work in a team to support work capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer skills in terms of typing, navigating screens and learning new software programs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.