LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking aerospace assemblers for an opportunity in Woodinville, Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of operations to assemble and make major assembly structures such as doors and mechanisms, and structural subassemblies such as rudders, flaps, and stabilizers. Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures. Performs minor part-fitting operations such as filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and reaming. Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions. May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes to structure. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Entry level to 1 year
- Riveting, nutplate installations, bonding, bushing and bearing installations under supervision and instruction
- Blueprint reading and basic math skills
- General Tier II level aerospace assembly concepts and procedures
- Familiarity with computer-based MRP data entry
- Good manual dexterity with ability to maintain close tolerances
- Capable of using a variety of manufacturing tools and measuring devices
- Basic English language skills and ability to read, follow, and interpret planning and work order instructions
- Ability to professionally communicate and work cooperatively with others
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Layout parts per Manufacturing Orders and drawings and verity quantities and assembly instructions
- Pull tools, jigs, templates, and fixtures for setups and replace when complete
- Package and box assemblies for shipment per work orders and customer specifications
- Operate designated machines and hand tools as required and/or instructed by supervision
- Familiarize oneself with Assembly Processes and Procedures including applicable Business Quality Management System (BQMS) procedures as applicable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.