Tool Maker– 1st Shift
Our facility in Wood Dale is looking for a 1st shift Tool Maker to join our distribution team. We are a large ink packager and distributor for custom label printing machines. They are a Fortune 100 company offering great job stability and incredible 401K and Benefits once direct. Pay is 31hr
Shift: 6am to 230 Monday to Friday
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tool Maker
- Fabrication and Machining in one position and can do both!
- Will be trained on processes with Machining and Fabrication, a tool and die maker would be very ideal
- Being able to tell if a part needs to be manually cut or machined
- Building new work stations for a new project and several other projects
- Concept of 3d Printing is a huge plus
- Working in a full Fabrication shop in the back working with Lathes, Sheers press, Punch Press and more.
- Any Welding experience helps as they will fabricate/weld parts if needed
- Working with Sheet Metal, Aluminum, and Plastics
- Follow product quality guidelines to assure company standards.
- Close attention to detail and taking time to do the job.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status