LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer for an opportunity in Wichita, KS.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with domain experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of engineering application software and systems.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, maintains, and supports application software and systems.
- Captures knowledge of engineering design, analysis, and manufacturing processes in computing systems to automate best practices, reduce cost and cycle time, and improve quality.
- Develops and maintains computer systems used in the application of computer-aided design, computer aided manufacturing and computer-aided engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE) methods for engineering design and analysis, manufacturing engineering, fabrication, assembly and inspection.
- Complies with organization software methodology, company standards and regulatory requirements.
- Performs system and subsystem integration, technical risk assessments, technical planning, verification and validation, and supportability and effectiveness analyses of total systems throughout the system lifecycle.
- Performs configuration of Teamcenter unified application
Collaborates with suppliers on software systems development
Qualifications and requirements:
DEFENSE - Candidates must hold Security Clearance - Secret or Above.
Last investigation must have completed no earlier than August 2016.
Currently have or be able to obtain Security Clearance (DOD)
3-5 + years of professional experience within aerospace or similar manufacturing environment preferred
PLM Software Development experience in Siemens Teamcenter and other software systems
Experience with SAP and Dassault Enovia GPLM+
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Program Management experience
Understanding program milestones and the impact to the projects, and how schedules will impact program milestones
Cross-functional coordination/communication to achieve project goals
Strong Microsoft Office experience; above-average Excel skills
- Must pass background check and drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.