LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Manager for an opportunity in Wellington, Kansas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Operation Managers (first-line managers). May include managing employees performing activities in multiple manufacturing disciplines as required
- Maintains a safe work environment and a culture focused on safety
- Ensures compliance to Boeing, federal, state and local regulatory agencies
- Develops and executes manufacturing business plans and processes
- Develops organizational and technical strategies for optimal operations
- Acquires resources, and provides technical management of suppliers, manufacturing teams, and support efforts
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
- Monitors risks to delivery targets and works emergent mitigation plans as necessary
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports
- Engages in positive employee relations by motivating employees to remain focused, safe, and deliver quality products
- Develops, coordinates and leads execution of operations integration plan
- Mitigates risks and resolves issues
- Ensures compliance with required policies and procedures
- Supports integration cost performance, coordinates with functions, and monitors progress to plan
- Supports final exit and shut down activity
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have experience as a manufacturing manager in aviation/aerospace industry
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?