Aircraft Painter - Helicopters
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aircraft Painter with helicopter painting experience for an opportunity in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Aircraft Painter safely prepare, paint and detail aircraft according to schedule using company quality standards and operating procedures.
- Paints aircraft interior, exterior and piece parts
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components
- Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency.
- Performs detail touch ups.
- Sets-up and coordinates processes for painting production parts.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy work area.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of aircraft or automotive painting experience required
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and the ability to concentrate is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to get along with others or to be part of a team.
- Access to Export Control Information.
- Regular attendance at the worksite.
- This job requires a minimum of high school education and 5 or more years work-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- Work performed in an office and factory settings.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors, and fumes.
- Occasionally required to lift to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?