Quality Assurance Auditor - Direct Hire
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Quality Assurance Auditor for an opportunity in Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Auditor, Quality Assurance is responsible for ensuring the Quality Management System (QMS) meets the highest level of quality and customer expectations and for monitoring and auditing the QMS to internal, regualatory, statutory, and customer requirements in accordance with an established audit process and scheudled. This is an entry to mid level position no supervisory responsibilities that reports to the Manager, Quality Assurance
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5+ years of related experience
- Must have A&P Lic to be considered
- Good understanding of Quality requirements, inventory control.
- Good knowledge of FAA regulations.
- Understanding of Company operations.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and climb up and down ladders
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights. ?