Ready to put your skills to work in the US at the top aircraft maintenance sites? We offer jobs to professional aircraft mechanics through LAUNCH Global Access and our TN visa program. LAUNCH will sponsor your visa and get you working onsite with our clients ––the largest aircraft maintenance facilities in the US.
LAUNCH GLOBAL ACCESS SKILL SETS:
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
- Access to top jobs at US aircraft maintenance facilities
- Work visa sponsored by LAUNCH
- Jobs available at multiple locations across the US
- LAUNCH will manage the process and keep you working
This is a great opportunity to earn higher pay, gain more experience and work towards certification in the United States.
Qualified Candidates must:
- Have a valid Mexican passport for at least one year
- Read, write, and speak English (10% efficiency)
- Provide proof of 2 years technical education
- Be flexible to travel between multiple worksites within the US
- No criminal background, previous deportation, or removal orders